Genre: Jazz, improvised music
Associated Musicians: Mingus Big Band, Mark Gross, David Lee Jones, Wayne Escoffery, Alex Foster, David Kikoski, Helen Sung, Boris Koslov, Franck Lacy, Abraham Burton, Earl McIntyre, George Garzone, Joe Lovano, Esperanza Spalding, Francois Moutin, Roy Assaf, Steve Davis, Louis Moutin, Pierre De Bethmann, Roberto Fonseca, Francisco Mela, Idan Raichel Project, Manu Codjia, Mauro Gargano, Leo Montana, Felipe Cabrera, Lukmil Perez, Javier Zalba, Lionel Loueke etc...
- The most important is whenever a listener tells me he/she has been moved by my music.
- 1st place at the Monte-Carlo International Jazz Soloist Competition, 2010
- Lavoisier Scholarship (French Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Marcel Bleunstein-Blanchet Scholarship
- Berklee Scholarship and awards
Influences: Afro-American folk music, Jazz icons, Western music icons, life.
Hometown: Paris, France
DOB: September 25, 1980
Current location: Paris, France / New York City, USA
Skills: Saxophones Soprano, alto, tenor, flute, piano, composer, arranger, band leader, sideman, teacher etc...
Equipment: Lebayle Mouthpieces, Rico Reeds, BG France (ligatures and accessories), Keilwerth Saxophones
Recordings as a leader:
- BTMM, Sevres, France
- Medaille d'Or, Ecole Nationale De Musique, Evry, France
- Bachelor's Degree in Performance and Composition, Berklee College Of Music, Boston, USA
Recordings as a sideman:
- Rhetoric, 2010, Akira Ishiguro
- La Miel, 2011, Chia's Dance Party, Chia Records
- Half A Year In Half An Hour, 2009, Holger Scheidt
- New Work, 2007, Dimitris Mikelis
- TBA, 2012, Ben Stapp